Monday, October 22, 2007

The Raging Debate

The Delaware County Council Candidates are having a debate Tuesday Oct 23.
(Hey, that's today!!)

at the Riddle Village Retirement Center, 1048 West Baltimore Pike, Media.
(Hey, that's right across from the Granite Run Mall!)

7:30pm Don't be late for the fireworks or ring-side seats.

I hear the GOP candidates are bringing their timepieces for some refurbishing.
(Oh... they're going to get their clocks cleaned!)

The press will be covering the event.
(Press. Pull. Push. Shove. Blog. I'll be there uncovering it. (I'm not just pixels.))

Will we be able to see Pete Peterson and Andy Reilly's lips moving when the GOP candidates speak?
(I suggest requiring them to drink a glass of water while candidates are speaking.)

If you like this posting, wait to see my posting AFTER the debate.

2 comments:

whynotus said...

Do you really think there will be a debate? The three Rs probbaly will not show.

David Diano said...

They actually showed up. They didn't say anything new or substantive, but they showed up.

I'll post my review of the debate soon.